Announcements‎ > ‎

Weather Forecast - Rain and Storms - Schedule Update

posted Apr 24, 2011, 9:34 PM by Alan Jacob
The current forecast for this week is calling for 70% chance of rain on Mon, Tues and Wed. Our scrimmage and practice will MOST LIKELY be canceled and pushed out till later this week.

The team will do it's best to communicate cancellations to all parents. Our general rule is make a decision 2hr before the scheduled start time. Group text message will be sent by team manager.

All league games must be re-scheduled.
Practices will push forward 1 day at a time, until the weather allows.





Comments