Announcements‎ > ‎

USSSA Mt. Clemens Memorial Weather Update - Saturday

posted May 13, 2016, 8:19 PM by Alan Jacob
The forecast is calling for rain all night and into Saturday morning, so game delays and/or cancellations is expected. The 14u team will keep families updated via group text.

USSSA sent out the following email earlier this evening:

I will send out a mass email tomorrow by 6 am.  Weather is supposed to come in late tonight and tomorrow.  Please do not leave for the fields until you get this email.