Announcements‎ > ‎

Practice canceled due to rain & the week ahead...

posted Apr 8, 2013, 2:07 PM by Alan Jacob   [ updated Apr 8, 2013, 4:06 PM ]
April showers has landed in the Metro Detroit area, and practice has been canceled for tonight. The current forecast shows rain over the next 4, days which will most likely impact our scrimmage game and practices. Updated information will be posted daily on our website, and updates sent via text messaging.
 
Utica High School is not available on Wednesday, so the game will need to be moved if we play. If we practice on Thursday, we will use the fields in Clinton Township again.
 
Listed below is the current forecast for Macomb Township over the next 5 days. We have a 70% chance of rain/thunder on Wednesday and 80% chance of rain/wind on Thursday. Good thing we practiced all weekend outdoors.
 
Comments